To exercise this right, the customer must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a communication to that effect within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
That is by telegram or fax always sent within the aforementioned term of 7 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, MUST be sent within the following 48 hours. Once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, Time For a Clock Customer Service will quickly communicate to the customer the instructions on how to return the goods which must be received by Time For a Clock within 5 days of authorization.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1. The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
2. The law does not apply to sealed products once opened;
3. The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the destination address; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging should be avoided;
4. By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer; the costs of sending the goods to the customer are not reimbursed, as the service has been regularly provided.
5. The shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
6. In case of damage to the goods during transport, Time For a Clock will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund. the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
7. Time For a Clock is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
8. Upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Time For a Clock will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 10% of the same, as a contribution to the restoration costs.